Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This C6 is for sale on E-Bay. It's a little funny bcause the reserve is only 20k

2006 Corvette Coupe with approx 4000 miles, LT1 options w/ automatic paddle shift. And removable top in car color. Airbrush paint by Jaymz air studios, the engine bay compartment is covered with black anodized stainless steel airbrushed and cleared with extensive LED lighing, Z06 rims, Lloyd mats in front and in hatch, interior dash pieces are custom painted as well. It has a Route 66 B&B exhaust w/ custom exhaust plate in preforated stainless steel. Under car lighting w/ 9 different colors and many different designs with remote. Custom shark tooth stainless steel grill, preforated stainless steel side vents, etched back window.

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
N-2-FIre?? Hope this mofo is a firefighter. Otherwise he's pyromaniac!:laughing:

If the reserve is 20, either thats all he owes on it or it's a crash rebuild?

Can't see another reason for it?

It's definately sweet!:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Awesome looking vette and the paint job makes it look mean

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Hate the teeth. Love the flames (though I think it'd have been a lot nicer if it was left to flames alone, the skulls and skeletons are a little 'cartoony', a bit overdone. But definitely a cool looking car!

and yeah, the reserve is not met at $20K. buy it now at $72K:crazy:

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I really like the real flame look but what would a set of classic flames look like on a C6?

·
Registered
18 Posts
my car

Thanks, But it has never been damaged. I enjoy doing this to cars, it is a hobby. Its like people who buy homes and fix them up and then turn around and sell them. Its therapy and I enjoy it. Not to mention making a little extra on it makes it all worth the while. I am working my way up to what I really want is a ZO6...... I will post some pics soon, The car just got finished.
Thanks for the compliments.
Below is a link to a pic you may not have seen of the rear hatch window with an etching on it...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/vhalphen/DSC01035.jpg

More pics check out:
www.myspace.com/c6n2fire

·
Registered
911 Posts
That car is pretty badass, except that ridiculous front grille. I don't think I would go for the "real fire" paintjob myself, but it does look pretty awesome. I can't get over those teeth though. Just bad. So cheesy.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have seen this vette at a car show and it's sweet :devil:!. The pics are good but its better when your standing next to it. I checked the car from front too back and there's nothing I dont like about it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It's a little busy for my tasteds but it is a nice-looking car....minus the grille, as everyone else has pointed out :laughing: Nice work on the flames! Very nice engine bay!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I think I would have to agree with sheriffd2 on this one...teeth on the grill :crazy:...flames I'm ok with....skulls again :crazy: ...just my 2 cents.
Other than this...it's sharp!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have seen this vette at a car show and it's sweet :devil:!. The pics are good but its better when your standing next to it. I checked the car from front too back and there's nothing I dont like about it:thumbsup:
i love the teeth! yum yum burp that tasted like a ferrari!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:surprised

1 - 18 of 18 Posts