Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are finally here and ready to ship, the C6 Key fob jackets. We have been selling the wildly popular C5 jackets for the last 6 months and the C6 folks have been asking me "when are you going to get them for the C6?".

Well today is the day, they are here and ready to order and ship.

They work on all C6's up to 2007 and maybe 08 (I have been told they changed the shape on the 08 FOBS but have been unable to confirm this). If the shape on the 08 FOB is the same as the 05-07 then it will work on all C6's (maybe one of you can help me answer this question?).

Anyway, the link to order is listed below.
http://www.southerncarparts.com/corvettec5andc6keyfobjacket-p-277.html

Thanks,

Jim Vose
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I will be calling in my order

·
Registered
546 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
no prob ...but personally you will have to do something really cool to the 08 for anyone to cover them up as they are alot classier than the previous

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can also use the C5 type jackets for different GM vehicles, my caddy CTS has the same fob...

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can also use the C5 type jackets for different GM vehicles, my caddy CTS has the same fob...
That is correct....Most of the GM FOB's are the same. We can actually get them for any vehicle (with enough quantity).

Thanks,

Jim

·
Supporting Vendor
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All colors in stock and ready to ship!

Only for the '05-'07 cars since the '08s have a different FOB.. we're still working on that one.

Thanks,
Dave:thumbsup:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Do you have a model that prevents the goldang panic button from being pressed accidentally? It's effin' embarrassing to be getting out of the car, accidentally brush the pocket containing the fob against the seat bolster, and trigger that gawdawfully loud horn! And then spend interminable seconds fishing the fob out of my pocket to shut the damn thing off!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts