Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Patrick96LT4, do you still believe those lines from the pic posted in the "C6 Hot Laps (Waterford Hills?)" thread are faked? You can clearly see them in this video. They obvoiusly could have altered after the video was shot, but I'm not sure if this is the case. What do you think? Maybe they're like BSMs done for camo purposes.

·
Registered
227 Posts
That video is awesome! I was suprised to see that the first vette that goes by actually has some nice wheels on it. I'm sick of looking at those ugly black things. Also, it has different front end masking than any I've seen before. I don't see anything different on the rear end.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Sweet ive watched that thing 5 million times and its still good. I cant believe Pat was wrong. Well no ones perfect. But lets hope this car is.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
Look at the Wheels of that first Car. WOW they are nice.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
kjmccurdy said:
That video is awesome! I was suprised to see that the first vette that goes by actually has some nice wheels on it. I'm sick of looking at those ugly black things. Also, it has different front end masking than any I've seen before. I don't see anything different on the rear end.
They kinda look like C5 Wheels on the first car.

The padding under the rear cammo appears to be removed because we are getting a MUCH better idea of the rear overhang.

I JUST CAN"T WAIT! :excited:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cheers: Be sure to post the new link here.

I suspect that .edu host isn't going to be too happy with all the traffic that file is generating. :whip:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Excellent footage but still a C5 w/ Mods

I really like the footage! However the car has no different of an overall look than a C5..:-(

I am looking forma more aggressive and "with the times" redesign. The door handle style has been out for almost 2 years now on the Nissan 350Z. Hate to say it but the C 5.1 is late to the party in the looks department.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: Excellent footage but still a C5 w/ Mods

jerseyvette said:
I really like the footage! However the car has no different of an overall look than a C5..:-(

I am looking forma more aggressive and "with the times" redesign. The door handle style has been out for almost 2 years now on the Nissan 350Z. Hate to say it but the C 5.1 is late to the party in the looks department.

:agree: Was hoping for something a little different than a C5 remake.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Re: Re: Excellent footage but still a C5 w/ Mods

Bob88con said:
:agree: Was hoping for something a little different than a C5 remake.
WHY did you want something different than the C5 remake...all the info that GM has released...said that it was going to be new tech. in the frame variable thickness in the walls of the frame...new interior, new exterior, and upgraded engine......WHY DO PEOPLE EXPECT DRAMATIC EXTERIOR CHANGES when the car is going to be riding on basically the same frame??????????????

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Excellent footage but still a C5 w/ Mods

Punk Boy said:
WHY did you want something different than the C5 remake...all the info that GM has released...said that it was going to be new tech. in the frame variable thickness in the walls of the frame...new interior, new exterior, and upgraded engine......WHY DO PEOPLE EXPECT DRAMATIC EXTERIOR CHANGES when the car is going to be riding on basically the same frame??????????????
Its not worth trying to tell them different.:laughing: I say wait until you see the car with out its Coverings.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i saw a nice ambieance water video,no c6.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i saw a nice ambieance water video,no c6.
Do you have quicktime? By the sounds of it your trying to play it in Microsoft media player. Got to Quicktime and download it for free.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Excellent footage but still a C5 w/ Mods

Loggins1 said:
Its not worth trying to tell them different.:laughing: I say wait until you see the car with out its Coverings.:thumbsup:
:agree:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts