Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will be a significant price drop with 2005 C6s when the 08s roll out with the LS3 engine? Im planing on purchasing my Vette soon, but my fiance wants me to wait till after the wedding which is in Sept. Im wondering when the 08s roll out and if waiting will mean a better chance of me getting a C6. What you guys think??

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I dont think it will mean a thing. They will continue to deappreciate at their normal rate. There are always rolling changes throughout the model years. My .02

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ive done a search and found 05 C6s for as low as $33,000 and very well optioned and low mileage 05s for $35,000. Ive finally driven a C6 now I need to drive a C5 to compare the two, but still why would I pay $28-29,000 for a 02 or 03 when I can have a 05 for $33,000???

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
(Does anyone know if there will be a significant price drop with 2005 C6s when the 08s roll out with the LS3 engine?)
NO there wont be a significant price drop.:huh:

(my fiance wants me to wait till after the wedding which is in Sept.):rolling:
I think she has other plans for you......:crazy:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She doesnt want me to get rid of my street bike, she loves riding on the back, thats the only problem she has with the vette purchase. I can pick up a bike anytime, I just want the money for a down payment, I just have to figure out what I want.

·
Registered
88 Posts
She doesnt want me to get rid of my street bike, she loves riding on the back, thats the only problem she has with the vette purchase. I can pick up a bike anytime, I just want the money for a down payment, I just have to figure out what I want.

DUMP the bike and BUY the Vette! She'll like riding in the Vette much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts