Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1992 green convertible vette and I LOVE it. I hope GM engineers are reading this because they cut the headroom in the 2003 (Z06 and coupe) corvette about 1.5 inches (there is an idiotic bump behind the drivers head that covers a latch of some type). I am 6'4" and that extra inch was a make or break feature. This kept me from buying a brand new 2003 white coupe.

Regarding the C6. I REALLY hope that GM makes the changes more aggressive than the spy photos have shown. From what I have seen the changes are very slight and makes the car look ALMOST THE SAME as the C5. The rear window is raked more and the fenders are rounded but the car's shape is more angled?? Chevy should either take the route of a futuristic shape (like the new Lamborghini shapes) or they should make a rounded retro (but modern) design, with touches of previous Corvette's shapes. If the shape is too C5-ish buyers will look elsewhere (350Zs, Audis, BMWs etc). GM needs to get aggressive and PLEASE make it roomier than the C6. A high tech interior with carbon fiber and aluminum would be a nice touch!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I agree, the C6 doesn't have the "edge" that I'm looking for.

This has edge!

Caddy Evoq concept

Caddy Cien concept

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick I agree with you somewhat. The Vette should have more "Sharp" edges rather then smooth. That Evoq concept has the right amount of edgyness but that other one is to Extreme for my taste. I hope the edges of the Vette will be Sharp but not similar to any Cadillac. I hope the Vette is in its own style class. Just my 2 cents.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
if that Cien came out like that one,i would be all over it.:surprised :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts