Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are going to e-mail me stuff, at least include your forum member name so I know who you are! And, empty your e-mail in-box so when I REPLY it doesn't say "Could not deliver - Mailbox is full".:whip:

I don't know if this is real or not folks, I could not talk to the person to verify...... might be BS. I dunno.

From the e-mail:

Engine, 6.0L LS2 V8 SFI

Performance Handling Package, performance-oriented package for the Gymkhana/Autocross enthusiast, includes power steering, engine oil and transmission coolers, stiffer springs and stabilizer bars, specific shock absorbers, larger brakes with cross-drilled rotors, specific tires and performance gearing, Z51-specific, 6-speed manual transmission or performance axle ratio with automatic transmission

Exterior Colors

10U Arctic White
19U LeMans Blue Metallic1 Premium extra cost color
27U Precision Red
41U Black
67U Machine Silver Metallic
71U Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
79U Millennium Yellow Premium extra cost color
86U Magnetic Red Metallic II

Interior Colors
Ebony
Colbalt Red
Steel Gray
Cashmere

Sound system with Navigation
ETR AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback

(U65) Sound system feature, Bose premium 7-speaker system, DVD navigation with GPS, 6.5" LCD color display touch screen, voice recognition, includes Radio Data System, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, automatic volume and TheftLock

Headlamps, bi-functional high-intensity discharge, includes automatic exterior lamp control Head-Up Display, includes dot-matrix readouts for street mode, track mode with g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm, and readings from key gauges including water temperature, oil pressure and fuel levels

Tires, front P245/40ZR18, extended mobility, Eagle F1 Tires, rear P285/35ZR19, extended mobility, Eagle F1

Wheels, 5-spoke aluminum, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm), front and 19" x 10.0" (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm), rear

Wheels, polished, 5-spoke aluminum, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm), front and 19" x 10.0" (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm), rear

Keyless Access, with push-button start, includes 2 remote transmitters which enable automatic door unlock and open by touching door switch.

Convertible top, manual folding, includes glass rear window with integral defogger Roof Package, includes (CF7) Roof panel, 1-piece, body-color and (CC3) Roof panel, 1-piece, transparent Console, floor, lockable, includes 2 covered cup holders, ashtray with cigar lighter, auxiliary power outlet and CD storage

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Let's just hope most of it's true. But why extra for LeMans Blue?

·
Threadkiller
164 Posts
Looks alot like the list Mervz posted on CF

He just added this info to it. The RPO listings

AAB Memory Package
AG2 Seat adjuster, power, front passenger 6-way
AJ7 Air bags, frontal and side impact, driver and front passenger
AK5 Air bags, dual-stage, frontal
AQ9 Seats, front Sport bucket
AR9 Seats, front bucket
C2L Roof Package
CC3 Roof panel, removable
CF7 Roof panel, removable, 1-piece, body-color
CJ2 Air conditioning, dual-zone, automatic
CM7 Convertible top, power folding
D42 Luggage shade
DD0 Mirrors, inside rearview with compass and driver outside rearview
DL8 Mirrors, outside rearview, power, heated, body-color
F55 Magnetic Selective Ride Control
FE1 Suspension, 4-wheel independent
FE9 Emissions, Federal requirements
G90 Axle, 3.15 performance ratio
GU2 Axle, 2.73 ratio
GU6 Axle, 3.42 ratio
K11 Air filtration, includes pollen filter
KA1 Seats, heated
LS2 Engine, 6.0L LS2 V8 SFI
MN6 Transmission, 6-speed manual
MX0 Transmission, 4-speed automatic
N37 Steering column, power telescopic
NB8 Emissions override, California, Massachusetts, New York or Vermont
NC7 Emissions override, Federal
NE1 Emissions, Maine, Massachusetts, New York or Vermont state requirements
NK4 Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
QG6 Wheels, 5-spoke aluminum
QG7 Wheels, polished
R8C Corvette Museum Delivery
U2K Sound system feature, XM Satellite Radio
U3U Sound system with Navigation, ETR AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback
U52 Instrumentation, analog
UE1 OnStar
UG1 Homelink transmitter,
US8 Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback
US9 Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with 6-disc
UV6 Head-Up Display
VK3 License plate bracket, front
YF5 Emissions, California state requirements
Z51 Performance Handling Package

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds great! The only thing im going to worry about is that voice recognition. I've heard people thought that it was a joke trying to get that thing to work in the new BMW 7-series. I hope GM does that right, to where people can actually use the darn thing! The rest of that info is exciteing!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I SEE THAT A MANUAL TOP AND A POWER TOP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE C6. I ASSUME THAT MEANS THAT A POWER TOP WILL BE AN OPTION. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS. ALSO I HAD HEARD THAT THE SEATS WOULD BE COOLED AS WELL AS HEATED, DIDN'T SEE THAT HERE..... ONE FINAL THOUGHT ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT RADIO CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. MY WIFE'S LS HAS THEM AND I LOVE THEM

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm hoping for some option deletes. There is way more stuff there than I need on mine.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Is precision red going to be the same as torch red? I'd hate to see torch red be gone. And I'm not realling digging the head light set up for the C6. They should have kept the flip up lights. Who knows, they may grow on me and I might have to get rid of the 04 and go for an 05. Better yet, I'll wait for the 06 so they can work the bugs out.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
torch red is gone..but precision red will be similar...kinda like speedway white vs artic white...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Orange

What exactly will the orange look like? I hope its not that god awful sunburst orange that debuted(and i hope dies) on the 2004 cavaliers. oh, hint hint, I work for a Chevy dealer, and my boss was in Vegas, and was allowed to view the C6, and he confirmed the pictures to be the car. Not that this is more exciting or more confirmational than what we have, but i had to let my fellow afficianados know!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Orange

elrev07 said:
What exactly will the orange look like? I hope its not that god awful sunburst orange that debuted(and i hope dies) on the 2004 cavaliers. oh, hint hint, I work for a Chevy dealer, and my boss was in Vegas, and was allowed to view the C6, and he confirmed the pictures to be the car. Not that this is more exciting or more confirmational than what we have, but i had to let my fellow afficianados know!
Hmm.... I wonder what the orange will look like as well. I'm concerned that it will be dark and GM missed the mark AGAIN. :spanked:

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Was the orange on the 2002 Z28 what we could be discussing here for the C6?

That was a nice color in person...

IMHO

·
Registered
7 Posts
The new Grand Prix has a fusion orange that,I think looks neat. Only one I have seen was in the employee parking lot at the Corvette plant during the 50th celebration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts