Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
You are the BEST of the Best. Your skills amaze me. That looks unbelievable. I love the exhaust tips and the Headlights. Your my Idel when it comes to photoshops. Next step Colored top???

Very Good Job Brian.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
You are the BEST of the Best. Your skills amaze me. That looks unbelievable. I love the exhaust tips and the Headlights. Your my Idel when it comes to photoshops. Next step Colored top???

Very Good Job Brian.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:<br>
After seeign the wider B pillar, I might have to do the top after all.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by bkuper ...<br>
After seeign the wider B pillar, I might have to do the top after all.<br>
That wider B Pillar looks really nice. I bet the colored top will complete this masterpiece.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, yeah, I forgot I added the headlights. I just looked at the spy photo again. I need to move the exhaust pipe pairs farther apart.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
:surprised Great work as usual, Brian. Personally I like the glass top, but the b-pillar looks very nice!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
that car look's good.the color and photo shop is amazing.they should offer orange as a color.i like the way you did the tail-light's...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is the wider Bpillar just your preference, or is it what you believe is the real thing? All the spyshots show only limo window tint there. :huh:

Excellent chop (as always).

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by GX624 ...<br>
Is the wider Bpillar just your preference, or is it what you believe is the real thing? All the spyshots show only limo window tint there. :huh:

Excellent chop (as always).<br>
The latest round of spy photos show an uusually wide black/opaque glass area at the back edge of the black B pillar. Some have speculated that the hatch we see is cammo. Spy photos have shown the hatch to either be partially open or it is an additional panel on top of the real hatch/glass. IF IT IS CAMMO, then one could imagine that blacked out glass area could be covering a wider/different B pillar than what we've seen thus far. So, I drew this version.
Dave Hill has been quoted recently saying that the cammo is doing a really good job of disguising the real look of the car. So perhaps they have made a departure with the roof design we've yet to see. Is it a preference? I don't know really, but I wanted to try something as little different. :cheers:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Originally posted by bkuper ...<br>
The latest round of spy photos show an uusually wide black/opaque glass area at the back edge of the black B pillar. Some have speculated that the hatch we see is cammo. Spy photos have shown the hatch to either be partially open or it is an additional panel on top of the real hatch/glass. IF IT IS CAMMO, then one could imagine that blacked out glass area could be covering a wider/different B pillar than what we've seen thus far. So, I drew this version.
Dave Hill has been quoted recently saying that the cammo is doing a really good job of disguising the real look of the car. So perhaps they have made a departure with the roof design we've yet to see. Is it a preference? I don't know really, but I wanted to try something as little different. :cheers:<br>

Gotchya. ;)

That wider pillar reminds me of the Bpillar on my T/A. Not the shape, but the width.

What if that Bpillar really IS as wide as you've made it, but is partially covered by the hatch glass? Like so:

Hope you don't mind an edit on your work. If so, I'll take it down.
:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did that one first. Then I did the one I posted. The one I posted recalls the C2's a bit more, which I thought would be cool.

T

·
0 Posts
I better start figuring out where to park my C6. Man, that looks good enough to eat.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great job on this latest revision. I like your treatment of the back-end...tail-lights look awsome.

Someone mentioned that they thought the headlights in the spy shots look like those on a 3000GT. I agree completely. I previously owned a 95 GT, and they appear remarkably similar...which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. The 94-96 GTs had, in my opinion, one of the best front ends on the road.

Another comment...I really hope they've gone with the split front grille rather than the single (carp mouth) opening.

I think there will be some surprises, some of which may have to grow on us...but I'm confident they will.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's amazing, Brian! :thumbsup:
Have you self-learned to make art work like this at home? Or is it your main job to do things like these?

Best regards,

BigB

1 - 20 of 24 Posts