4,823 Posts
Another great link! I like what they've done with the interior :D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrick96LT4 said:
I can't read German.:(
It reads "The Corvette C6 is the greatest thing since sliced bread!" Well, I'm probably paraphrasing a bit, but it SHOULD say that. :laughing: :stick:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks, B!

Noteworthy:
German interior pics 5/15 & 8/15 show NO perforated seat leather.
German pic 5/15 shows steering wheel with NO golfball dimples in the outer circle.
German interior pic 5/15 shows center rearview mirror with sliding headlight timer control and (barely visible in upper right corner) area for LED outdoor temp (and compass?).

Looking out over that hood is going to be awesome!

:partyon:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oy - oy,
The interior looks damn ugly :surprised
Just look at the buttons on the door handle - looks cheap S#@t ugly!
The C5 has a much nicer looking window and mirror buttons incorporated into the black rubber material that is soft to the touch (even if it is not appealing to the eye).
Also take a look at the shift lever (Auto) - and gas/ break paddles - Its all C5. Even the climate control looks cheap - cavalier style - I don't know - I am losing my mind - this is plain ugly!!!! The analog dials are really nice - I think I will get a Z06 and keep it until the next Z will be out - sorry guys - I am an avid Vette lover for years - but this car has missed the boat. What's up with the weight? We were promised weight reduction? Once again - I love the vette - but this time around they really missed it. Cant wait for some test numbers (IT will probably generate Z06 numbers)
David

·
Registered
25 Posts
B - Great find to the German Auto Pics. Looks real good to me. I imagine that GM will disable the electric door opener button when the car is moving or in gear. Least I won't have to worry about my wife diving out on the way home anymore.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
those are the best pics i've seen..... they carried some of the exterior lines from the C3 & C4... i like it!! and that interior is cool as hell, i like the way the airbags are totally hidden, That is one NICE car
I couldn't help but laugh....
THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON!!!
LOL:rolling: :laughing: :rolling: :laughing:
I know it's not running, it just struck me funny

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
VetteQuote said:
Well I just successfully backdoored that German site and took those pics from them LOL, But cant figure out how to post them up here. HELPPPPPPP :laughing:
Upload them to the gallery!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts