Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for the oem plug that plugs into a 2011 standard (non bose) radio. I need the colors and and location in the plug. Thanks, Roger

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I looked pn All Data here at work.
I have most but not all.
If you dont find it online its never been put up by anyone.
Still have to get the Schematic off the GM website.
I no longer work in A GM dealership.
Left in 2007.
Have 20 pages printed off.
I know more needed.

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
Hello,

If you want to put another radio in, like a Pioneer, you need to get the PAC RadioPro RP4-GM11 (Stereo Replacement Interface with Steering Wheel Controls for Select GM Vehicles)

For example: https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_68044_PAC-RadioPro-RP4-GM11.html

Than you can plug in something like a Pionner AVIC-F88DAB

Most internet retailers carry them (eg Amazon).

:cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m looking for the factory XM radio antenna wire. I have a 2005 Coupe with Nav and XM, but I’m changing to a new Kenwood head unit. I’m trying like hell to keep from putting another antenna on top, especially since the magnetic mount won’t stick to anything. :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,389 Posts
I’m looking for the factory XM radio antenna wire. I have a 2005 Coupe with Nav and XM, but I’m changing to a new Kenwood head unit. I’m trying like hell to keep from putting another antenna on top, especially since the magnetic mount won’t stick to anything. :cheers:
I mounted mine under the fender. There is a lot of metal to stick it to and the SMP body panel won't interfere with the signal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts