Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Keep 'em coming.:excited:

I was on this site not to long ago and did not find anything, I guess I should check more often:stick:

G

·
Sweet shot! I cant wait to see the front and back of that beast!

I still think they need to change the mirrors. They look exactly like C5 mirrors.

I love those rims!!!!!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BIG LAW MAN said:
Sweet shot! I cant wait to see the front and back of that beast!

I still think they need to change the mirrors. They look exactly like C5 mirrors.

I love those rims!!!!!
Yeah BLM, you're right on both counts. I hope the mirrors are "stand ins" for the final design. And the wheels are really strong! I think we're going to love this car. :excited:

Also, it appears the double bubble top with the groove down the center is the real deal! I can't tell for sure about the top of the door/glass, though but that detail may be for real, too.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice job! I still wouldn't count on this being the final design, I suspect they would have modified the body a little bit so that when the pictures leaked it wouldn't show too much. Either way I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i agree,thats probably one of the first ones we all saw pictures of,then againya never know,they can hide alot under that camo,the front has a similar shape,but has a large oval in the middle,that car is flying threw there:surprised

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
My question is....

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THEM?

Certainly a PROFESSIONAL took that shot.... my guess is he shot a ton more of that car while it was on the track.... what is the origin of these pics?

Is GM leaking some more pics to keep us interested?:huh:

·
Registered
273 Posts
very interesting,notice where the hood seam falls.looks like it's
lower than the C5.the hood seam on the C5 runs along the top
of the fender.:cool:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Patrick96LT4 said:
My question is....

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THEM?

Certainly a PROFESSIONAL took that shot.... my guess is he shot a ton more of that car while it was on the track.... what is the origin of these pics?

Is GM leaking some more pics to keep us interested?:huh:
Supposedly this is an "official" GM sanctioned photo, so, yeah, you're right on target.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Again, I'm disapppointed that there are not major changes being made. :( Just looks like another C5, with minor changes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bob88con said:
Again, I'm disapppointed that there are not major changes being made. :( Just looks like another C5, with minor changes.
My guess is that there will be major changes to the nose and ass of the 'Vette prominent enough to change your mind on that issue. I think GM is releasing these photos, covering up the parts that are drastically different, giving us the idea that it will be only a slight evolution of the C5. That way when they reveal it we will all be surprised and GM is happy. Or who knows, maybe I'm just blowing smoke up my ass with that theory. I guess we'll find out in January.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NemesisX said:
My guess is that there will be major changes to the nose and ass of the 'Vette prominent enough to change your mind on that issue. I think GM is releasing these photos, covering up the parts that are drastically different, giving us the idea that it will be only a slight evolution of the C5. That way when they reveal it we will all be surprised and GM is happy. Or who knows, maybe I'm just blowing smoke up my ass with that theory. I guess we'll find out in January.
I think you're right on! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
bkuper said:
I think you're right on! :thumbsup:
Thanks. Just imagine how much you can hide under that kind of cammo. It could be anything from a slight C5 evolution (which I highly doubt) to a Ferrari Enzo-esq nose. You just never know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.