1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

have you seen the latest sketches of Corvette C6 in CHROME & FLAMES Magazine,
Europe's No. 1 in US-Cars & Trucks?
They also have an english issue, that is sold monthly in the States.

Here is the latest cover and a copy of the whole english article.

There are many interesting things in it, just read! What do you think?

If it will be like this - PERFECT!

Best regards,

BigB

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,940 Posts
Welcome to digitalcorvettes, BigB. Thanks for the article. I could be happy with that

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Look at the bottom of the last page. Some of those concept renderings look strangely familar....

Pat, it looks like we have been published.

BigB, where might one find a copy of this magazine issue? :cool:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Those pics look a lot like the Motor Trend ones. I dont like the hatch. Great to see all those concepts at the bottom.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
How nice of them to use our artwork... and not give us credit! I see two of my pictures there...<br>
Yeah, I see three of mine, and recognize others' work from David Palmeter's site, too. There's probably no way to make something from this since we threw them out onto the www., but wouldn't it be nice. ;)

edit: It appears they left your name on your red ZL1 rendering, though. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
Those pics look a lot like the Motor Trend ones. I dont like the hatch. Great to see all those concepts at the bottom.:thumbsup:<br>
Adam, the text reads just that way. The give acknowledgement that those are older drawings.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by bkuper ...<br>
Adam, the text reads just that way. The give acknowledgement that those are older drawings.<br>
Ive told you before I cant read. I just look at all the purty pictures. Thanks for clearing that up. :laughing:

G

·
I would sure sleep better if Patrick96LT4 was in charge of C6 design. I've been following his work all over the Vette forums and EVERYTHING he does is a home run.

Kind of makes their design by committee effort seem pathetic...

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
<in my best seconds from death voice>

Must.. have... flip over... Lights....

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'm all for Loggins' lights. They aren't flip up, but they aren't big ugly clear things. The best of both worlds. :laughing:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi BKuper!

C&F is sold monthly in different languages in Europe and as I already wrote also in the USA. There it's mainly Florida, California, Michigan and New England. It should be in bigger book stores (e.g. in Sawgrass Mills in Ft. Lauderdale/FL).

Regards,

BigB

:buhbye:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by TreCool626 ...<br>
I'm all for Loggins' lights. They aren't flip up, but they aren't big ugly clear things. The best of both worlds. :laughing:<br>
:laughing:
I bet Patrick and Brain could make us a really good car if they worked on the design team. Maybe they would ask me to help them on the lights. :rolling:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Originally posted by Loggins1 ...<br>
:laughing:
I bet Patrick and Brain could make us a really good car if they worked on the design team. Maybe they would ask me to help them on the lights. :rolling:<br>
:rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Originally posted by Tour18 ...<br>
I would sure sleep better if Patrick96LT4 was in charge of C6 design. I've been following his work all over the Vette forums and EVERYTHING he does is a home run.

Kind of makes their design by committee effort seem pathetic...<br>
A mighty nice thing for you to say!

Who knows, maybe I have influenced it! We have 9 members that have @gm.com e-mail accounts.... we've been visited.... hahaha...:laughing:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
We have 9 members that have @gm.com e-mail accounts.... we've been visited.... hahaha...:laughing:<br>
Really. Thats very cool. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
BigB, since when is Chrom&Flammen available in English?? I have a Dutch copy and know it's originally a german mag. This is the first time I've seen it in English.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nice!:thumbsup: I wonder if someone will make a light upgrade that opens like todays Corvettes?:huh: I like pop up lights .....except on c-3's as vaccume is not the best way to lift the lights. :nuts:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts