Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I remember when that picture started circulating. Is it me or does the model on the far left look like a Lamborghini Jalpa or Pantera?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick96LT4 said:
I remember when that picture started circulating. Is it me or does the model on the far left look like a Lamborghini Jalpa or Pantera?

DUDE, PANTERA ROCKS!!!!!

(sorry.:rolleyes: )

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam Boca said:
This picture was taken from a seminar at the C5 Birthday Bash 2 years ago. The seminar was hosted by Tom Peters, none of the pictures he showed are actually C6, but early designs....

Adam, welcome!!!!!

(Patrick, how'd you manage to recruit this guy? Did you promise him money?)
;)
:partyon:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Adam Boca said:
This picture was taken from a seminar at the C5 Birthday Bash 2 years ago. The seminar was hosted by Tom Peters, none of the pictures he showed are actually C6, but early designs....
Adam is correct, I was also there when Tom Peters did his talk and showed this slide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I just uploaded two pictures. One is a Jota and one is a Jalpa. I just happened to have pictures of Lamboghini's on my computer that most people don't even know about. Most people only know about the Murcielago, Diablo, Countach, Muira, and the 350GT and 400GT. I like showing people pictures of the LM (Truck) and they think it's some type of Hummer. Yes, the pictures are from Lamborghini's website.

I'll post them as soon as they are approved.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I remember the LM's!!! There was once a Lamborghini dealer in Barrington, Illinois.... and they had one of them. The guy told me that the Saudi-Arabian army used them with gun turrets on top.... or something like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There was the LM001, LM002, and LM004, I think the LM002 was the production truck. They're nice, and 450hp.

I'm sorry though, I got way off topic. I posted those 2 other pics because Patrick said the model on the far left looks like a Jota and I personally thought that the shape of the window looked kinda like a Jalpa window.

·
Registered
14 Posts
http://www.supercars.net/cars/[email protected][email protected]$LM002g.html

1986 Lamborghini LM002
315.2 ci (5.2L) V12
450hp, 369ft-lbs torque
5952lbs
0-60 7.7 Seconds
Top Speed: Exceeds 130mph
Base Price: $65,000 USD

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, it is the Countach engine. I think you can get one of these bad boys for around $69,000. At least I thought I saw one in the Dupont Registry last year for that price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts