Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: C6 spy shots on AutoWeek.com

Damn, you guys beat me to the punch. I guess I downloaded them for nothing....:cheers:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Anticipation has just increased to a new level.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I really hope that not's it...if so my next Vette will not be a C6, but an early C3 or C2.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
the spy shots look promising.....i don't think the atrist drawing is write on the front end though

B

·
0 Posts
I'm not impressed. Looks like a C5 with different nose. I do like the new door handle locations!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Punk Boy said:
the spy shots look promising.....i don't think the atrist drawing is write on the front end though
You would think Auto Week would have somone on their staff that was better at photochopping. The nose on that car is way too long, the overhangs are supposed to be shorter on the C6.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
It looks like the artists forgot to account for the padding on the bumber which make the front overhang look longer than it really is.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
ragvette said:
Must have been a couple C6's on the road. Different tag numbers on the rear pics.

Overall I'm :rolleyes:
from the looks of the pic....one convertible and two different coupes...one with a C5 greenhouse and one with a C6 greenhouse

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Did anyone read the readers responses in the May 19th issue of AutoWeek. Most people are not impressed. I just know it will turn out ok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts