Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i sold the cow, broke the bank, and got a Z06, so time to sell off my parts....
i have from a 2006 C6 auto6 coupe, a stock, less than 100 miles ( kept indoors) stock C6 exhaust system including the h-pipe...the tips are in fantasic condition, and the system is still under 3/36...why would someone want this, well, if you put an aftermarket and didnt like it, had the installer ditch yours, that would one reason, another would be you are trading it or selling it and again you ditched your stock...
either way, someone may have a need for such an item in newly new con quote shipping upon having item sold...i can get a quote for ups or fedex ground...i would prefer a charlotte, greesboro, or up to Rdu, NC customer or a SC customer, but would be willing meet some up to 3 hours half way...i can haul to, that is what the avalanche is for ahahah...$ the stock exhaust listing for $500.00 NEGOTiABLE... (shipping not included)

also, selling as a package kit only, the following items for $500.00 not breaking up package at this time....price is set....
combo package included a Halltech Stinger II SSM for the C6 less than a year old, (not for c6 z06) red tube, includes all items less than 15 min to install, one tool, it added 12hp to my car...i will put install, WMV file on a cd as well...this retails for up to 329-359 in some areas...
GM C6 LS2 vel yellow (RPO 45U) engine covers with red lettering...these are less than year old, some wear, new for 187.00 loylds custom mats, ebony with yellow edging, c6 logo and "corvette" in factory colors, corvette in white..(pair) they were under plastic covers (not included) so they are stain free, and nearly new...i paid about 240 for them... the mats and the halltech intake would be worth that alone...but we are here to make deals, all items are very easy to install, shipping quoted directly to buyer...pics avail upon request how it looked on my previous C6....this will all go fast so DONT WAIT jump now... call me with questions 704 975 8906 anytime, leave your name and number if you get my voicemail..
you can email me at [email protected]
payments: single payments only can be made to my paypal account [email protected] or a US post office money order as well...sorry no personal checks or cerdit cards)..if you live the charlotte metro area, or in the general NC/SC area, i will transport any of these items to you and we can do a cash transaction, but all no cash no partial payments with checks(USPS money order will be okay with a combined cash payment), and help you install them if need be...all sales are final, and no returns items are sold as is condition, and none are brand new, but all less than a year old...:
regaurds,
nc_yella, (aka matt):partyon:
704 975 8906
2007 atomic orange (83U) Z06 2LZ, QL9, tuning exclusively and only by carolina auto masters, durham, nc
www.carolinaautomasters.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.