Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Hope To See a full test of the C6 Supervette Vs. the Ford GT Vs. The Dodge Viper SRT10 in Car and Driver or something. That would be too cool!

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
I'm just hoping to see a true C6 Supervette period!:D

I hope GM does come through on this Blue Devil package.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Yea. I'd happily buy that issue to read about the horrific ass kicking the other cars got by the god of wheels, the Corvette.
:partyon:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Welcome to Dc CHEVY 1!:cheers: I love Vettes but If I could pick one of the three you mentioned it would be a gt-40!:surprised :lookinup:
You having the flu is GOD's way of kicking your ass for liking that blue oval crap....by the way it's a GT not GT-40.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Looks like we may have to add a wayward thread forum.:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
By the time the "blue devil" comes out (If it does), Dodge may well have a super Viper out. Ford could probably do much more with the GT also....they do have a V-10. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
redls1c5 said:
By the time the "blue devil" comes out (If it does), Dodge may well have a super Viper out. Ford could probably do much more with the GT also....they do have a V-10. ;)

Believe me , Dodge is prepping for the HP wars that are about to take place. It's great to be a car enthusiast at this point, no limit YET to the hp they are going to put down, Here Dodge shows at the sema show, that they are getting ready for a HP showdown

This is a 625 HP , carbon fibre hood , trunklid and carbon fibre removable top , :lookinup: :lookinup:

If chevy comes out with the blue devil, it will spank this beast

:whip: :whip: :smokin:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not sure but I think that was a tuned car not a concept car, but I like it and the the SuperVette.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
redls1c5 said:
I don't know about that,they almost scrapped the viper a couple years ago.No offense,vipers don't impress me at all.I would get a low 12 second Benz or an XLR before a viper.:stick:
And the blue devil is nothing but a myth.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts