Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Natural Hi said:
I like it. Do you mean it's a design GM rejected ? Who made it?
A guy (who is rumored to work for GM) posted an earlier version of this on another forum which he said he had created from memory.

I took his drawing and modified it some more.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
You need to shave the ass a bit, and change the side mirrors.

Then, I think you'll have the C6! Great artwork!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
You need to shave the ass a bit, and change the side mirrors.

Then, I think you'll have the C6! Great artwork!

Yeah Pat, I'm still working on it. since I posted this one, I put it on the stairmaster to shed a few pounds from the ol' rear end.
Shortened the front overhang a bit, too.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
sidepipes79 said:
Looks to me like a ferrari 575M Maranello(sp?) in the front.
Yep, it actually does. You have to wonder what you can do to a car design these days so it doesn't look like some other car...

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
It's not there fualt that the ferrari has styling cues from the second generation corvette

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
The secound generation corvette has changed the sports car world. It is considered to be the most beautiful car ever made. It has styling themes that are starting to become popular and used by all the car company. It packed a vary powerful engine and every thing you would want in a sportscar. The bottom line is every generation has legendary cars. The first had the 57 fuel injected cars,the car that did 150mph,and a rare race car. The secound has the GS,Z06,and L-88. The Third has the L-88,ZL1,and ZR1.The fourth has two tuners form Callaway the supernatural, sledgehammer(did 254MPH),
and from the factory the Z06. the fifth has three also 427(tuners)
,C5R,and the Z06.What will the 6th generation have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts