Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
mdlawson01 said:
Be easy on me I made this using someone elses pic and Paint, but you have to agree this would be an awesome look for the c6 even with a plate on it. Come on what do you think?????http://www.ctky.com/Corvette.htm :partyon:
:agree: That'd be a cool look! I expect a tremendous amount of aftermarket "nose enhancements" for the C6.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
I think you did a great photoshop..I can only hope GM or the aftermarket follow suit.

I just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in the nose of a corvette to mount a licence plate.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice job on the photoshop, but I'd take no licence plate over that anyday. I love how the C6 looks from the front.:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Heh: did a doubletake when I saw the plate.

Good work. Ain't graphics fun?!

:partyon:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Re: C6 w/front plate Prototype

JBsZ0666 said:
I think you did a great photoshop..I can only hope GM or the aftermarket follow suit.

I just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in the nose of a corvette to mount a licence plate.
I'd bet the front plate will be mounted in a plastic bracket that clamps into the grill opening (anyone remember the Pontiac Fiero?). No holes were necessary. But I would just leave it off and pay for the tickets if any.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Hey GX624, Does that mean mdlawson01 is going to buy you a C6?:laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Don't blame you one little bit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts