Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am new here. I am in the process of selling my 1998 911 Air cooled porche and buying a 2007/2008 z06. Is this the best time for a z06 or should I wait?

The current z06 is perfectly priced and I love its looks and performance. I read a few threads about newer corvettes coming out, but are they going to be more expensive? The reason I ask, I dont want to wait for something I cant afford. The current z06 is a bit over my budget with the wife, but I am so crazy about it, I am buying it anyway since I am getting rid of a few toys. I dont plan on modifying the z06 and just keeping it in a nice garage till perfect weekends are around.

Anyway, thanks and let me know what is coming up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased my '07 Z06 and got it for a steal. I paid $70.5K for a brand new '07 2LZ w/ Nav and chrome wheels (which I swapped out for polished). Granted this was from a very small local dealer who only gets one Z allocation per year and couldn't afford to carry it on their lot for months at a time. I don't know if you will get that good a deal on one but you will most definately get one for $4-6K off of MSRP.

If you don't want Nav and the 2LZ package, you can get a brand new '07 for under $68K I would imagine.

btw, I went from an '03 996 Twin Turbo to the Z and so far..... I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. This car is awesome.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
The best time willbe when the new SC Vette is released and Aug. Sept of this year. Look for an 07 after the 08s start arriving and you will be able to negotiate a great deal:thumbsup:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
The current z06 is perfectly priced and I love its looks and performance.
What are you waiting on? You said it all in one sentence. Don't wait, I bought mine last year and paid over sticker, if I waited I wouldn't have had all these miles and all that fun.

I saw the sale price only once, I see the payment one time a month, but I get to see and enjoy my car everyday:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Now go get your new Z and pull the fuse for the exhaust and work on your tips looking like this!

Jr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts