Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!

JDP Motorsports and MagnaflowPlus.com are proud to be a new sponsor on DC!!!! We've been involved in the Corvette community for a while now focusing on complete vehicle performance. We're offering HUGE discounts on Magnaflow systems and you'll have to call, email or PM me for pricing as it is to low to post. You can also enter the coupon code on our website www.magnaflowplus.com during checkout, the coupon codes are the part #'s so it makes it easy! Here is the info.

2006-2010 C6 Z06 7.0L LS7/2009-2010 ZR1 6.2L LS9 Cat-Backs

Magnaflow 16495

2006-2010 C6 Z06 Corvette LS7 and 2009-10 ZR1 3" cat-back exhaust system features 3" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, tru-x crossover, dual mufflers and rear exit quad tips. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!* Street Series** Coupon Code 16495.

Material: Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 3"
System Type: Cat-Back (Street Series - Aggressive Tone)
TIP O.D. Size: 4"
TIP Quantity: 4
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: Rear Exit

Regular Price $1412.18
DC Price $ Call, email PM Coupon code 16495

Magnaflow 16670
2006-2010 C6 Z06 Corvette LS7 and 2009-10 ZR1 3" cat-back exhaust system features 3" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, tru-x crossover, dual mufflers and rear exit quad tips. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!* Street Series** Coupon Code 16670.

Tubing O.D. Size: 3"
System Type: Cat-Back (Street Series)
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: Rear Exit

Regular Price $1247.19
DC Price $ Call, email PM Coupon code 16670

Magnaflow 16839
Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Cat-Back System for the 2006-10 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 7.0L as well as the 09-10 ZR1 LS9 Dual Rear Exit that features 3" mandrel bent tubing, X-Pipe and 4" double wall, angle cut polished stainless steel quad tips. Free shipping!*

Tubing O.D. Size: 3""
System Type: Cat-Back *MAGNAPACK*
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: DUAL QUAD
Exit Position: REAR

Regular Price $1247.19
DC Price $ Call, email PM Coupon code 16839

Please feel free to call, email or Pm me anytime with questions! We also offer products from Pfadt Racing, Airaid, KOOKS, American Racing Headers, K&N, and much more at great prices! We appreciate everyone's interest in our products and have a great week!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We've received a few PMs and emails asking if our sale was still in effect for the Magnaflow systems and the answer is YES!!! We're offering HUGE discounts now through 12/3/2010 so please call, email or PM me anytime with questions!

We appreciate everyone's support and have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
That is my favorite Corvette exhaust. I love how it has no rear mufflers and sounds so deep. I am looking into a ZR1 but if I change my mind and keep the ZO6 I will keep you in mind for the 16839! Thank you for being a supporting vendor of Digital Corvettes! :thumbsup:

BLK 1 :buhbye:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is my favorite Corvette exhaust. I love how it has no rear mufflers and sounds so deep. I am looking into a ZR1 but if I change my mind and keep the ZO6 I will keep you in mind for the 16839! Thank you for being a supporting vendor of Digital Corvettes! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7e-s1F3AqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDHIgB0W1E

Nice!!! It does sound wicked!!! We appreciate YOUR support! Have a great day and I look forward to talking with you!

PS - ZR1 = AWESOME! :partyon:

Kind regards,

Jordan

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone!!! We have the Magnaflow systems in stock ready to ship and you can still have them by Christmas!!! Please call, email or PM us with questions or for pricing! We appreciate everyone's support and have a good one!

*Magnaflow is having a Price Increase effective 01/01/2011!!! Beat the increase and call, email or PM JDP for the BEST prices!!!*

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

·
Registered
201 Posts
Its tax season and spring is right around the corner! Let JDP Motorsports help you get that Vette sounding and performing like it should with a new Magnaflow exhaust system!

We have the BEST prices on Magnaflow products, so look no further than JDP Motorsports! We also have these systems in stock and ready to ship! :thumbsup:

Please feel free to call, PM or email us with questions or for special pricing. We appreciate your interest in our products! Have a great week!

Kind regards,

Tyler Oborn

·
Registered
201 Posts
All Pm's and emails replied to! We still have plenty of these systems in stock and ready to go! :thumbsup: We have the BEST prices on Magnaflow exhaust systems! So if you happen to find a better price, let me know! We will match or beat it! :partyon:

Feel free to call, PM or email us anytime with questions or for special pricing! We appreciate your interest in our products. Have a great week everybody!

Kind regards,
Tyler Oborn

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Would you send me a PM on your best price on the 16839. Right now I'm looking for a shop I trust with my car but I think I will take the kit to my local Chevrolet Dealership. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sorry for all the delays everyone! Chaos in the shop has kept us busy! :smack

We are still offering great deals on these Magnaflow systems, so feel free to call, email or PM us with any questions, or for our special pricing and discount codes for you guys! Have a great day!

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports

·
Registered
201 Posts
JDP has the best pricing on Magnaflow products PERIOD! Don't hesitate to call, email or PM us for special pricing and discount codes, as well as if you have any questions for us!

We appreciate all the support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports

·
Registered
201 Posts
All PM's and emails have been replied to! JDP is still offering the lowest prices you will find on these Magnaflow systems for the Corvette! Feel free to call, email or PM us with any questions, or for our low pricing and discount codes!

We really appreciate all the support, and have a great day!

Kind regards,

JDP Motorsports

·
Registered
201 Posts
JDP is offering the lowest prices on these Magnaflow systems for your C6, hands down. Don't hesitate to call, email or PM us for our special pricing and discount codes, or if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Regards,

JDP Motorsports

·
Registered
201 Posts
BUMP for the lowest prices on these Magnaflow systems around! We will match or beat any price out there. Feel free to call, email or PM us for our special pricing and discount codes on these systems, as well as if you have any questions at all. Thanks everybody and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
Everyone's emails and PM's have been replied to! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions! We have plenty of these systems in stock and at the best prices PERIOD!

We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
All emails and PM's have been replied to! We are offering these Magnaflow systems at great prices that you will not find beat!

Don't hesitate to call, email or PM us if you have any questions, or for our low pricing and discount codes for you guys! We appreciate all the support from everybody!

Have a great day,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
Everyone's emails and PM's have been replied to! We still have these great systems in stock, at the best prices you can find, and ready to ship out!

Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions or pricing. We appreciate all the interest and support and have an excellent day!

Regards,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
All orders have been shipped! We appreciate all the interest so far on these Magnaflow exhaust systems to really give these cars the sound they deserve!

We still have plenty in stock, so don't hesitate to call, email or PM us with any questions, or for our low pricing that you won't find beat anywhere around. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Regards,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
Friday BUMP! We have the lowest prices you will find on these Magnaflow systems on the Corvettes, hands down!

Please feel free to call, email or PM us with any questions, or for our low pricing and discount codes. We appreciate all the orders and support. Have a great weekend everyone!

Kind regards,

Alec

·
Registered
201 Posts
All PM's replied to! If you happen to find a better price including shipping, just PM us and we'll match or beat it! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Alec

1 - 20 of 22 Posts