Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys want to see in the C6?

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
War machine said:
A carbon fiber body would be very cool!
i think that would be cool but the cost is still way to high to keep the corvette "affordable"

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Punk Boy said:
What do you guys want to see in the C6?
I'd like it to be a little smaller outside, with the same interior dimensions. Shave 200-300 pounds off, 400-425hp for base cars and 450-475hp for Z06, sequential 6 speed auto w/paddle shifters and BFG tires instead of the Goodyears. It would also be nice to see some engine options like the old days.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Re: C6

Arnie said:
I'd like it to be a little smaller outside, with the same interior dimensions. Shave 200-300 pounds off, 400-425hp for base cars and 450-475hp for Z06, sequential 6 speed auto w/paddle shifters and BFG tires instead of the Goodyears. It would also be nice to see some engine options like the old days.
I'm with him. The only thing I would add would be completely new color options. I want to see orange again, too.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Re: Re: C6

Arnie said:

:agree: I tend to like smaller cars, so my C5 seems pretty big to me when I'm driving it. Sometimes smaller can be better :D

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Re: Re: Re: C6

redls1c5 said:
:agree: I tend to like smaller cars, so my C6 seems pretty big to me when I'm driving it. Sometimes smaller can be better :D
WOW...you already have a C6?! Must be nice! :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts