1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
that is what it appears to be....cool pic :) and welcome aboard

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll take the vette! Wait...no...I'll take the jet, sell it, and buy a thousand vettes! Or just ten. But I dont know... I bet that C6 could rake in quite a few bucks right about now, too. But I'd probably keep it anyway. Ok, gimme the faster one.:thumbsup: Coolest spy pic yet! It's got a personality all its own. Not much padding on that rear end. And those wheels! Rock on! :partyon:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I wonder if that is one of the ones returning from high speed testing in Germany.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
anyone been to the corvette plant lately?if these car's are to be out by next summer,they would start production right about now.it's a little late for testing,that picture must be a few month's old.i wonder how many are on that plane.?
nice picture..:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Rocketblock said:
I've been to Kallita's place at Willow Run airfield, but just wasn't there at the right time!!!:D
WELCOME ROD!!! It's about time you made it here!

(oh, and VERY cool pic)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Cool Pic!:cool:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
anyone been to the corvette plant lately?if these car's are to be out by next summer,they would start production right about now.it's a little late for testing,that picture must be a few month's old.i wonder how many are on that plane.?
nice picture..:thumbsup:
they are still making 04's the first year C6 will be limited production just like the 97's

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Punk Boy said:
they are still making 04's the first year C6 will be limited production just like the 97's

My GM friends say that Bowling Green's Christmas shutdown this year will be 2 weeks instead of 1 and that the major re-tooling will occur during this time. the first production validation test 2005's are supposed to be out the door sometime around the 1st of April, with the first consumer cars out around memorial day.

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
I just don't get the c6. Atleast these masked photos.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Kod_X said:
I just don't get the c6. Atleast these masked photos.
What do you mean?? They always mask cars they dont want you to see until the release date.

·
Registered
365 Posts
It's nice to finally see the C6 wheels in full alloy, not black or a photochop. Other than that, this pic doesn't tell us much new, but it looks AWESOME! :cheers:

T

·
0 Posts
I sure hope we aren't disappointed. I am certainly not going to embrace the C6 just because someone at GM says "put a Corvette sticker on it"...

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Exactly 60 days till we see this beast. Im sure we wont be disappointed.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
:agree: in respect to its proportions. the rear overhang is VERY short which is cool but its also VERY high, it appears the fiberglass ends halfway down the tire!

Which living where i live (hehe) I can understand because man the streets can be unforgiving, but more importantly going in and out of parking lots..driveways...i've had some CLOSE calls i have to do alot of work at 2mph and at an angle so i do not scratch the paint!

With that in mind..the front seems to dive to a nose, but still appears to be a larger overhang at least i mean it looks very front heavy. hopefully thats reallygood camo and ill be happy that its proportioned to my eyes! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts