Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nope, it is a rendering for a new game called GTR that will be coming out mid 2004. If you take the picture and lighten it up, you'll see that it is a modified C5. However, this is look I could've embraced for the C6! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
That is a neat render.. minus the fin. :lookinup:

The kids these days like the fin though. sigh.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Im with RocketBlock. BTW RocketBlock good to have you here. Ive seen some of your posts on CF. Glad to have you as a member of DC as well.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum rocketblock. I like the look of the rendering, except maybe the spoiler. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Hey Loggins... I recognize your car from the other forum I think. I had an 85 all dark bronze color.:buhbye:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im not into the rear spoilers on the Corvette. The Viper is a great looking car without the spoiler but when the Viper GTS/R came out with the rear spoiler it really looked cool. This would be a good way to make the C6 Z06 stand out from the base C6's.

I love cars that just look like race cars,like the new Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT,it looks even better with the rear wing and dark wheels,i hope the new Z06 looks more like a Race car(not that it dosent right now),i hope it would look something like the C6-R. The rear spoiler has to be used properly,if not it will look like a ricer and that is just :down: ,i would really like the C6 Z06 look more like a race car just because i love that look.( It has to have the power to back up the race car look:thumbsup: )

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course you're right, Rocketblock. I was deceived by the headlights. I did not remember that the C5R also has fixed headlights.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, that's looking unbelievable! Would be nice if the C6 Z06 (or ZL1 or whatever) would look that way!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts