Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made three passes today at one of our favorite tracks. Weather was excellent. Third pass out, we ran a 10.13 @ 135.55 mph on a 1.38 sixty foot. I greatly appreciate the assistance of my buddy Bruce that watched the launches and provided the necessary feedback.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
9's are coming!!

Some impressive driving skills to be laying down times like that wth a bolt ons C6Z, Congrats Gary!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Nice work, Gary.:thumbsup: I'm typing this from a hotel room in Indianapolis:down:...heard you guys were headed to MIR today and I knew someone was going to have a new record pass.:cheers:

How did Ron make out?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice work, Gary.:thumbsup: I'm typing this from a hotel room in Indianapolis:down:...heard you guys were headed to MIR today and I knew someone was going to have a new record pass.:cheers:

How did Ron make out?
Thanks Don. No one headed to MIR though. We ran this on Sunday. Have a safe trip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Thanks Don. No one headed to MIR though. We ran this on Sunday. Have a safe trip. :thumbsup:
Okay...I got it...been on the road so between text messages, emails and phone calls I got my information screwed up...I guess the MIR thing is coming up.;)

Anyway, great driving and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay...I got it...been on the road so between text messages, emails and phone calls I got my information screwed up...I guess the MIR thing is coming up.;)

Anyway, great driving and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.:thumbsup:
And it's not a train.
Thanks again and see you soon.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Some impressive driving skills to be laying down times like that wth a bolt ons C6Z, Congrats Gary!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:agree: Congrats again Gary. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Real nice driving Gary !

Hell of a car you have there too :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts