Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
I'm looking into a C7 as a daily driver. Looking at a basic stingray or possibly a z51. Can anyone using one as such give me some tips or recommendations? Any issues with it as daily driver? Worth getting the z51? Etc. I live in a pretty flat area with sunny weather year round.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any issues with it as daily driver? Worth getting the z51?
I'm on my 3rd Corvette (C6 Z51, C7 base, now C7 Z51). Absolutely a daily driver. It actually has more usable trunk area for Home Depot runs than my past Camaro couple, believe it or not.

Z51 is almost the same used price, but has much bigger awesome brakes, NPP loud exhaust, excellent cooling which is a Vette weak point (oil coolers, brake coolers, etc), bigger wheels, and oil sump pump which keeps the oil lubing the engine at all times.

Then again I could be biased because I'm selling my 2015 Z51 ::shrug:: lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
C7 Z06 I drive to the airport every Monday

No problems. Great road car and lots of trunk room. When i drive home, 20 miles, from the airport Thursday night, after the airport hassles of the week, my Z06 never fails to cheer me up.

My only change, after 2 years, I wish i would have gotten the xpel protection when it was new. It has a few chips on its nose.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts