Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Since our 911 buying guide went over so well, we put together a guide for Corvettes with myself on camera. I'm still getting used to being on camera, but this was a fun video to research and produce. On this buyers guide, we give advice on how to find a great price on your perfect Chevrolet Corvette C7!

The guide is applicable to all 4 C7 models (Stingray, Z51, Z06 and Grand Sport). We also cover how to determine available options across all 3 trim levels (1LT, 2LT, 3LT). Hope you find it enjoyable and full of good information!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,394 Posts
Put the video up, not just the link to a complete website. If you need to host it on youtube.

BTW did you ever decide on what model Vette you want or if you really want one or were all your questions for just getting research?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Put the video up, not just the link to a complete website. If you need to host it on youtube.

BTW did you ever decide on what model Vette you want or if you really want one or were all your questions for just getting research?
Looking at his other posts, it's pretty clear he's just recycling old posts, waiting a day or two, and editing them to put a poorly hidden link to a Trojan in them.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,394 Posts
Looking at his other posts, it's pretty clear he's just recycling old posts, waiting a day or two, and editing them to put a poorly hidden link to a Trojan in them.
I thought I cleaned them all up. If you find one I missed, PM me with a link, Thanks.

He is on a short leash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts