1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C7 corvette chop...Updated

The Original:

Here it is starting to take shape:

Further updating...it is starting to take shape!

It is a work in progress as of right now, but just thought that I would let you guys see what I have so far.

·
Registered
62 Posts
looks good man i would make the scoops a little smaller in the front and bring the nose and hood down a little further and i don't know if that is a gap or a shadow in the middle but i would continue the bumper straight across and mabey make the headlights slightly bigger and i would say u got the job dude

·
Only green will do...
18,401 Posts
It looks a little like a ferrari but i like it keep going lloks good so far:thumbsup:

·
Registered
628 Posts
nice

I don't love it but that is dam good software!

You need a bigger door scoop, you konw along the side of the door from behind the front wheel. great though:partyon:

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
I actually kinda like it, it has some good potential....

Its wild while still looking like a Corvette, thats hard to do IMO and I wouldnt mind the next gen Corvette looking like that.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks more like a Ferrari Enzo than anything.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Don't like the original concept version myself; Do like the 'chopped' version so far, though I think the front end does look a little "Ferrari(ish)", and would rather see more 'smooth' car lines.

But I do agree...you've got some serious talent! Keep at it and do please keep providing updates! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is ironic because the picture is based off of the 2007 Spadaconcept Codatronca which in turn is built off a Corvette chassis and engine!

I don't like it personally but I respect the similarities to the third generation.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Looking great, just need to do something with the headlights and make the lines a little softer.
Perhaps move the headlights closer to the corners of the nose (aligning them with the outside edges of the grille openings?)

This would emphsize the width of the car when viewed from the front.:thumbsup:

BTW, who cares what photo you started with.

·
Super Moderator
10,152 Posts
Very interesting direction. Sort of a cross between a C3 and a stealth fighter, with a touch of the C5 roundness tossed in. Very creative.

I like Brian's headlight idea too.

I think you'll need that front center piece a bit smaller to get enough cooling air to the radiator.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts