Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY
Now its time for the C7!
So - who will be the 1st one to draw it?
:nuts: :spanked: :rolling: :D :laughing: :stick:
David

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
LOL.

But, we will be starting the C6 "supercar" section....
I was just discussing with my dad how much I would have to save each year after I graduate to able to afford a blue devil. I think I could handle waiting a few years after I graduate to get my Corvette if I knew it was going to have 600+ hp.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
GX624 said:
And it folds up into a briefcase! :partyon:
:partyon: That should really cut down on theft, which should reduce your insurance premium. :thumbsup: :rolling:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'd already posted this picture in the Corvette Concept Cars & SPY PICS! section...

"With each new edition of the Corvette it seems the butt gets bigger and bigger. Ever since 1974 the butt has grown and grown. Based on current trends, here is my prediction of the C7 Corvette, somewhere in the not too distant future."

·
Registered
283 Posts
Big Butt sounds funny but...

alleydude said:
I'd already posted this picture in the Corvette Concept Cars & SPY PICS! section...

"With each new edition of the Corvette it seems the butt gets bigger and bigger. Ever since 1974 the butt has grown and grown. Based on current trends, here is my prediction of the C7 Corvette, somewhere in the not too distant future."
You can take a rear end collision at 15-20 MPH and a C5 will not even be scratched (I have seen it with my own eyes). That is teh real reason for the but and THANK GOD the engineers had the vision and skill to design such a masterpiece!

·
Registered
6 Posts
the rear visibility is probably equal to that of a ... um.. a. a car with a brick wall attached to the rear bumper?.. well u know what i mean.. how bout a lambo mur. with a tinted rear windsheild in a foggy thunderstorm. at night

1 - 12 of 12 Posts