Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure hope GM design has been reading posts here,

One thing they really need to change for C7 is that
darn front licence plate location! (on any C6).

It just kills the smooth look, like it's an afterthought,
and looks like Bugs Bunny! :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
10,163 Posts
Oh geez. I can't believe you brought up the C6 front license plate mounting monstrocity. I thought I was over that. Guess I never will be over it.

Fortunately, the California Law officers have better taste than the legistators. I've never put a front plate on my C6 and in 5 years, no tickets.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Oh geez. I can't believe you brought up the C6 front license plate mounting monstrocity. I thought I was over that. Guess I never will be over it.

Fortunately, the California Law officers have better taste than the legistators. I've never put a front plate on my C6 and in 5 years, no tickets.

I see tons of people every day with no front license plates, but I know what kind of luck I have. And I got tired of waiting for the inevitable to happen if I didn't put it on so now it's on and that's one less thing I don't worrry about now.

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
I believe the aftermarket has successfully resolved the c6 license plate holder issue. Top flight makes a nice product.

I have another version where the plates even lower and its pretty good although over time its now bent back on the lower portion.

I don't mind as it kind of looks like an aftermarket mount...but if someone were to ask me which I recommend...I prefer the Top flight holder as its a pretty clean look.

As far as the C7? for me to want one...I really want to see a DSG or MCT transmission....After 30 years of driving manual transmissions I want my next car to have that new transmission technology...

Just in case this is a C7 wish list thread..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts