Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a Corvette owner for many years,:partyon: I will tell you that I still get a special feeling when driving my car. However, thinking about the C7 I began to think of different colors that might give excitement and are u happy with the paint job. I wish they used a better paint and perhaps the Synergy Green might be very cool...What do u think?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
As a Corvette owner for many years,:partyon: I will tell you that I still get a special feeling when driving my car. However, thinking about the C7 I began to think of different colors that might give excitement and are u happy with the paint job. I wish they used a better paint and perhaps the Synergy Green might be very cool...What do u think?
Torch Red.

It is required:thumbsup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hoping they decide to offer a black metallic to the list of color choices. Would make the lines of the car look even sharper. Shoot, they even offer it on the new Cruze, why not the Vette?

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I would like to see a modern car with candy apple colors. Been thinking of putting a candy apple green on mine.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
.......as far as green, I always liked 72-73 Elkhart Green
Amen, brother. If they build it, I will trade.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I'd personally like to see Victory Red make it on the C7.:D I'd also like to see a White Pearl on a new Vette (not that creamy tan pearl) but like bright Artic White with some pearl to it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think it should be a new color maybe a deep blue gray,shank skin.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I was also thinking of orange.

I used to have a '70 Nova SS in Hugger Orange. :partyon:

This is someone else's Nova, but mine was similar.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would like to see Black Rose again. I always loved that color.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I don't see how. I'm talking about a dark, dark grey with a metallic sparkle.

I don't believe that CG has either of those qualities. :huh:

CG is most definatly a metallic, I would call it dark grey, but probalby not dark, dark gray.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'd like to see them reinstate " Bowling Green" again. and give the cockpit a little more flair. maybe a factory wing.

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts
Paint technology continues to grow by leaps and bounds. One of the concepts that was bouncing around BG at one time was the ability to offer any color in Corvette's history as a $pecial color option. I guess it's become much less expensive to flush the automated lines in the paint booth. Suppliers already make current formulas for old colors, so ... why not?

Another more current rumor says at least one flat finish could be available for the C7. Think Flat Black with optional black wheels from BG.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts