Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
What are people paying for insurance for a C7 as their second car? I got a quote for a C6 as a second car that was reasonable (another $200ish), but the first quote was $900 as a second car (basically double my dd). Is that basically in line? It seemed really high.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of course, you need to pay money for the second car! My God, why do they offer you such high prices?! You should look at some other options, my friend because I pay a lot less for my two cars. Maybe because I was lucky enough to come across a good insurance company Car Insurance from Admiral. Or perhaps I just know how to negotiate, but it seems that the first option is still the first one. I have many friends who have a lot of money, and they didn't care which company they talked to about their car insurance and so on. Unfortunately, I'm not wealthy yet, but I think everything is ahead! Good luck to you, too, my friend!

·
Registered
599 Posts
but the first quote was $900 as a second car (basically double my dd).
(I assume you mean $900/Annually and that is for "full coverage")

Sheesh! That's a bargain! I'm guessing neither of you live in Michigan. Mine (2nd car) is almost double that price. 😢

1 - 3 of 3 Posts