Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where to find things like roll bars, harnesses for my P cars, but does this hardware even exist yet for the C8? I do up to 30 track days a season and tend to haul azz and really need a roll bar and 6 point belts/hans device to be protected. The harness also gives more feedback about what the car is doing and even what is does not like.
So where to look?

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
You must be single. Would like to get just a roll bar for my C6 convertible just so I can get on a track. That being said would also like to stay married. Don’t see both happening in my world. Oh good luck in your search sounds like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Google sorta helped. CMS makes a "DELUX" harness bar that looks like it has a roll bar, or roll bar look may better describe it. Pic shows a CMS roll bar in the Lizard RS, nicely done. May need to look further. Google also turned up another source that looked promising.
Not single, senior citizen and wifey comes along and hangs out in the trailer reading. I belong to Club Motorsports in NH and usually go for 2 days at a time, about twice a month. Yeah, lot of tires. 5-6 sets a season. We have a member with a C8, maybe she will let me have a "gentle" few laps around the track.
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Car

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Retired wish my better half was as understanding. We really don’t have the budget to be an all out track rat. But like to do a track day from time to time. 6 sets of rubber man that’s some serious cornering. Hope you can get it equipped for some fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts