Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Cadillac will return to racing with a two car team in the SCCA World Challenge, echoing previous efforts at LeMans and the former Speed World Challenge series.

The new team will be a factory backed effort fielding two CTS-V Coupes. Drivers and other personnel haven’t been announced yet, but top drivers such as Andy Pilgrim previously piloted the CTS-V sedans that appeared in World Challenge a couple years ago.

GM will also be supporting various teams in the rival Grand-Am series, including those running Camaros in the GS class against their arch rival, the Ford Mustang.
Get more Cadillac To Campaign CTS-V Coupe In SCCA World Challenge at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm hoping they're going back to Pratt & Miller... those were the coolest cars

·
Registered
740 Posts
I LOVE this car. I miss my Z, and can't wait to settle into one of these. Nothing short of a 4 door Vette! :partyon:

·
Registered
589 Posts
The wife has the CTS cool car but I have seen two of the coupes around town and that is one bad ass car:cheers::cheers:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
I LOVE this car. I miss my Z, and can't wait to settle into one of these. Nothing short of a 4 door Vette! :partyon:
I love that car too. It's a ZR1 in a tuxedo.

My plate will say

ZR1NTUX :D

Jr.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I love that car too. It's a ZR1 in a tuxedo.

My plate will say

ZR1NTUX :D

Jr.
:thumbsup:

I was thinking about "FNFAST", but...given my luck with the PoPo, I'd be inviting trouble. I even manage to get ticketed in my freaking GMC Yukon!!! :smack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts