Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel the interior could have been just a bit more exciting? Looks just a bit too plain-Jane to me. I love the car, and am excited about it's very existance, but the interior doesn't live up to what I would expect. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Are you sure there isn't an embargo on the picture? :laughing:

Interior does look rather plain and simple. I do prefer it to the Alante's interior with all the switches they had. Dash appears to be plastic/leatherette?

It is just a picture though. I'm not interested in the car itself so I most likely won't bother going to look at it up close unless there are a few at the auto show in Chicago in February.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Kinda plain, but not crapped up with a bunch of gadgets, I think its ok.

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
my view

i bet the money there ,the price for it ,? looks a bit plain strieght plank dash &fleet looking seat &color :huh: :huh: thanx for the pic

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i like the look of it :)

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
re the dash your right its another pic

that looks better 2 me:buhbye:

J

·
0 Posts
alleydude said:
Anyone else feel the interior could have been just a bit more exciting? Looks just a bit too plain-Jane to me. I love the car, and am excited about it's very existance, but the interior doesn't live up to what I would expect. Your thoughts?

** I have a strong feeling the Caddy will share lots with the new C-6 Corvette on the inside. Great first effort for Cadillac concerning a sportscar. The exhaust tips give all up to being a "Cad-Vette". I remember the Alliante, but all it had going on was the Pinin-Farina body. We will see what this new Caddy sportscar does for the under $9o,ooo.oo luxo-sports bracket, if they can find a dealer that will sell one that cheap.
In my opinion the Caddy will satisfy the ladies and the C6 Vette will satisfy the men. GM has a great idea.

J

·
0 Posts
alleydude said:

** Now that I took a good look at both photos I like the darker color leather nterior best.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Some larger pics of the interiors (56kers beware)
Dark interior
Light Interior

I think the wood looks alright on the light interior but look out of place on the black interior. Maybe either a darker wood or carbon fiber (I think it already has enough silver) would look better IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts