Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a brief chat with a Mike Vendetto from Callaway (he's going to be joining digitalcorvettes to field some questions).

He indicated "We have some C6 products under development. It's still too early to talk about them in detail".

:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
A month and a half away from the premier showing and they are already pushing the envelope. that's amasing

·
Registered
95 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Cool

Patrick you have some reall conections dont you.:laughing:
I think he might be part of the GM mafia. Please dont wack me!! I know to much about the C6!! :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
cool.another great addition to the forum :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Anybody hear anything new yet? I have found Mr. Reeves Callaways email Adress. Maybe Patrick could try setting up some sort of web chat or something so Mr. Callaway could give us insight to the new car.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cole M said:
Anybody hear anything new yet? I have found Mr. Reeves Callaways email Adress. Maybe Patrick could try setting up some sort of web chat or something so Mr. Callaway could give us insight to the new car.
We've had some chats with Callaway... but i can't say anything yet!:(

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
If Callaway is gonna do something with the new C6 let them know it's gotta be REAL DEAL like it was back with the L98's... the newer Callaways are six digit priced car that are all looks... the performance numbers are barely better than what Chevrolet already gives us. What I'd kill for is one of the L98's with 562 ft lbs of torque.... so Callaway better have Vette that puts those to shame... oh I dunno, 600ft lbs 700ft lbs. Oh and it's gotta dispence soda too ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
I know about a Mallet C6 with a 427 and.........................................
WHOOPS! did I say that? You did not hear this! :thumbsup::rolling:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
If Callaway is gonna do something with the new C6 let them know it's gotta be REAL DEAL like it was back with the L98's... the newer Callaways are six digit priced car that are all looks... the performance numbers are barely better than what Chevrolet already gives us. What I'd kill for is one of the L98's with 562 ft lbs of torque.... so Callaway better have Vette that puts those to shame... oh I dunno, 600ft lbs 700ft lbs. Oh and it's gotta dispence soda too
:agree: I was gonna buy a C12 model but first the model was $50 and It's is all looks if it were faster in real life I would have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts