Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you chicagoins speak up! lets try and get some DC meet ups. I live right by Touhy and Cicero where the 94/edens is. Any members close?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wheaton area. I'm in. Let me know.

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TGC5 - like by the 294 and lakecook road?

bojvette - my friend lives on mason and foster!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Lombard 355 and North ave.

I am in for sure. Actually, I am dying to drive out to some Corvette dealer/shop I saw on the Edens.......I think it was in Highland Park

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
corvette city! yea, there is a really nice drive along the lake then into a forest, i made my video in there, you end up a mile from the highway so coming back we could stop at corvette city. whats a good date for you guys? Im free from school from may 7th until aug 28th, so anywhere between those two is golden.

·
Registered
106 Posts
TGC5 - like by the 294 and lakecook road?

I think that's Wheeling?

I'm by Naperville .

I88 & Naperville rd..

Let me know? I'm in!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I live downtown, but I work in skokie. I drive by you everyday sinister.

Let me know and im there. :partyon:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
MPC Products. Its an aerospace subcontracting company ie we make everything from motors and sensors to throttles and rudder brake pedals. Its just west of 94 on touhy.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
another suggestion

there are shows in rolling meadows on fridays those starts in like month, maybe everyone get there alittle earlier and take up a whole row. then maybe we could all set up a time to go on a run/cruise somewhere. also culvers in libertyville has shows, we could do the same. and i believe HP Performance in vernon hills is planning a bbq sometime

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rolling meadows sounds good! where is it? I know of a show near Euclid and the 53, is that rolling meadows?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Euclid And 53....

....That sounds right. I am almost positive that is Rolling Meadows.....the show is in jewel parking lot. now we just have to find out when the shows start

·
Supporting Vendor
825 Posts
I heard from one of my customers at work that the one on Kirchoff in Rolling meadows has moved this year to a Lowes parking lot. I believe it's in Arlington Heights on Algonquin.
I will double check .

That is the one I go to every Friday in the Summer. It was voted the best independent car show in the US for it's diversity of cars. It's a big party and that would be a good place for us to meet. The only problem is it fills up fast. People get there really early to get a spot. I wonder if they moved to get a bigger lot. That would be cool..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts