Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just saw my first one today and fell in love. Are they worth the money? and tell me anything and everything about this beast! Must know EVERYTHING I tend to jump, trying to stop that bad habit. I'm shakeing think about it. Never liked the look of C5's but WOW this red Z06 with the black gut,& all those COOL pipes hanging out the back, and those HUGE tires,and those pretty wheels, and so on and so on. Talk me out of this please!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
offshore said:
I just saw my first one today and fell in love. Are they worth the money? and tell me anything and everything about this beast! Must know EVERYTHING I tend to jump, trying to stop that bad habit. I'm shakeing think about it. Never liked the look of C5's but WOW this red Z06 with the black gut,& all those COOL pipes hanging out the back, and those HUGE tires,and those pretty wheels, and so on and so on. Talk me out of this please!
I fell in love as well.
Yes they are worth the money!
Yes you should have one.

I'm not going to talk you out of it, that is your girlfriend's job.
:nuts:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Re: Re: Calling patrick or anybody that knows Z06's

:nuts: [/B]
:laughing: :laughing:

I agree that they are worth EVERY penny!

What I know about the Z06... they are slightly lighter then the base coupe, has a lot more power (405 HP), and handles better then the base coupe.

I'm sure Big Law Man will jump in here and give you some more info, but if you can afford it, it IS the Vette to own and drive. :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Titanium exhaust!:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Calling patrick or anybody that knows Z06's

Patrick96LT4 said:
I fell in love as well.
Yes they are worth the money!
Yes you should have one.

:nuts:
My Gf is petting the dog and hoping I forget about it. (WISHING I NEVER SAW IT) The Z06 has a total diff. look than a reg.C5 This car just took my breath away.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Calling patrick or anybody that knows Z06's

Repeat after me.

"I want a Z06"

"I want a Z06"

"I want a Z06 . . . . "

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts
The bug has biten:laughing:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
The beast is well worth the money:thumbsup:

I won't talk you out of getting one except that think about it before jumping into one. It's $$$$ spent that you don't get back except for enjoying the car. Before getting one I thought about it for several weeks before actually taking the leap. Even after driving it home I was having second thoughts. Today I love every second when I'm driving it.

Life is short. Enjoy it.

:buhbye:

B

·
0 Posts
Scott,

Dont be a wimp.

If you want the best corvette produced in it's 50 year legacy and can afford to drop some serious coin then BUY A Z06.

I could go on for days about the car but believe me when I tell you...You will NOT regret it!

:partyon:

·
Registered
336 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Scott,

Dont be a wimp.

If you want the best corvette produced in it's 50 year legacy and can afford to drop some serious coin then BUY A Z06.

I could go on for days about the car but believe me when I tell you...You will NOT regret it!

:partyon:
Could not have been said better, the car is simply amazing, I have driven them about 4 different times and each time is like taking a drug that just gets you more hooked. Thats why I have to get one, simply the best performance bang for the buck in the current automotive market hands down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CrazyYellowZ06 said:
go test drive one. you'll drive one home.

:cheers:
That's what I'm afraid of. I know I'll like it, but what's around the corner?:huh: :huh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
CrazyYellowZ06 said:
go test drive one. you'll drive one home.
I did the test drive and didn't take it home, but I did gave it some serious thought. I love my GS, the only way I will ever have a Z06 is if it is parked it next to my GS..

·
Registered
169 Posts
offshore said:
That's what I'm afraid of. I know I'll like it, but what's around the corner?:huh: :huh:
so true. i can't wait until the C6 comes out. maybe my z06 will be history.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Had a Torch Red 01 Z06...oil consumption/rering done...clutch gone replaced with an 02 clutch. Best time [email protected]'-1.83 on F1's. Traded it in on an EB Z06. Best time on D/R's: [email protected]'-1.74. Kept the 01 for 7 months, Love my EB...only a C6Z06 will satisfy the next craving. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts