Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the gallery and I saw some pics of your car and noticed your exhaust... What kind is it? :huh:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
There's a whole forum on that somewhere, Pat can fill you in. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i think there Corsa-craps,that he hollowed out,i did the same thing.:buhbye:

edit-i type slow.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you realized that...why didn't you just try and sell them and buy B&B's or some other exhaust company? You wouldn't have had to go through all of that.

And also after looking at that post, I went looking around at other posts from the past...when are we going to be able to hear the exhaust? I read one post saying you were going to record a clip but you screwed up your laptop and wasn't able to record.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick said:
Pretty soon...... hang in there.... I've been trying to obtain the equipment.... :partyon:
2 Months and still nothing. No luck with the equipment? Not enough time? :huh: :huh: :huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
2 Months and still nothing. No luck with the equipment? Not enough time? :huh: :huh: :huh:
It's on my "extended" to-do list. Which currently has over 700 line items.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Throw a set of headers on the LT4, dump the cats and run the Corsa's. Mine's loud but not loud enough to drive me nuts. I'm really happy with the way my set-up sounds.

I do agree that the price tag on this stainless steel exhaust is a high but, I got lucky and paid $760 for mine, installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts