1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
Yeah. I didn[t care of it when I first saw it and still don't like it:down:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Also not a big fan of it. Leave well enough alone!

One can't really argue with their underhood work, though. It's "Blue Devil" power today. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's like there trying to make the Corvette into something it isn't. Don't like it, leave the Corvette the way it is.

·
Registered
145 Posts
that $hit looks weak! that car posts bout the same time as the zo6 ztock. and your spending a ton of cash.......im cool

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Agreed. The problem is that they're trying to improve on the corvette design...HA!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks good for a euro car, But not a vette:down:

·
Registered
474 Posts
If a particular vehicle model that I always had a passion for goes through a body change I usually look at it from a 360 degree angle and all inbetween ( Like everyone else) but I just can't find myself to like that car. I just think Reeves Callaway could have applied a little more attention to detail in the styling area. Everyone boasts about it speed but in all honesty a natural born Z06 looks beautiful to me. The best looking Callaway was the first few C4's that they made in 1988 was it??

·
Registered
347 Posts
If a particular vehicle model that I always had a passion for goes through a body change I usually look at it from a 360 degree angle and all inbetween ( Like everyone else) but I just can't find myself to like that car. I just think Reeves Callaway could have applied a little more attention to detail in the styling area. Everyone boasts about it speed but in all honesty a natural born Z06 looks beautiful to me. The best looking Callaway was the first few C4's that they made in 1988 was it??
Callaway Speedster

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have read another post like this one before and someone compared the callaway car to C3's from the 70's with a wide body kit.... I wish I could find some pics. F*UGLY in my opinion.

·
Registered
713 Posts
It grew on me....I guess seeing and hearing it up close might have helped...:cheers:

·
Registered
232 Posts
i think it looks sick. its different looks give it its own unique identity that will set it apart from other corvettes. i like the interior a lot it looks a lot more luxurious.

·
Registered
178 Posts
looks like a Jaguar. No thanks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts