Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just came over to see what this one is all about. Seems the same as the others but the posts are lacking. I assume due to lower membership of C2 guys. Will sit back and monitor for a while since I am not as knowledgeable as some, ie. JohnZ.

Steve:thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey guys,

I just came over to see what this one is all about. Seems the same as the others but the posts are lacking. I assume due to lower membership of C2 guys. Will sit back and monitor for a while since I am not as knowledgeable as some, ie. JohnZ.

Yep, unless we can get the CF members to jump to this forum, posting here is like talking to yourself. About our best weapoin is to send private messages to CF members informing them of the BS going on. When you send a PM, you can enter in as many member names as you want under "To:". This will then broadcast your message.

I have been banned. The reason "Stirring the pot". That's exactly what they said.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey guys,

hi steve, i recognize your avatar. welcome!!:thumbsup: we will get the C2 post count up. a lot of us refugees over here. check the posts over the last 4 days. scroll down to the bad shark lounge, lotta guys over there. DC rocks and patrick is great!!!:buhbye:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't give up on the C2 section. We might just be hanging in the lounge waiting for more of you to show up. Pass the word. :partyon:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am really getting fed up with the BS that goes on at the other place. Will get to the lounge in near future. Right now it is late and I am tired. Will go to bed and sleep well now that I have a new place to come for my vette ?'s and conversation. Take care.

Steve:cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just signed up and just dropped in. While it is great to have many avenues open, I have found that there is rarely enough to merit parallel forums/lists/etc when you have the same people in each.

Everyone seems to be screaming for JohnZ to come to each place. Well, John's already on NCRS, Vetteheads, and CF, not to mention his Camaro side of life, so it might be awhile before he is attracted to make a jump anywhere.

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
I also love the color green thinking its the best color out there IMO of course looks real good welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just signed up and just dropped in. While it is great to have many avenues open, I have found that there is rarely enough to merit parallel forums/lists/etc when you have the same people in each.

Everyone seems to be screaming for JohnZ to come to each place. Well, John's already on NCRS, Vetteheads, and CF, not to mention his Camaro side of life, so it might be awhile before he is attracted to make a jump anywhere.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mark,

I think you missed my point. I was just saying I am "not" as knowledgeable as some others, ie JohnZ. I wasn't looking for him to come over to this forum at all. It is his choice.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts