Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I have an Olympus D490, and a Fuji Fine-pix 2600. Both are GREAT camera's for the money. $200-400 range.

And, getting great pictures is more often the result of good photography techniques than it is the camera itself.

You can take 100 shots of your car and get 1 or 2 really good ones.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is there somplace to get instructions on how to upload pictures to this site? Does one have to have a host on the internet? How do they get from the host to this site? I've got a lot of digital pictures but I'm sort of a newbie here.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
The Coy said:
Is there somplace to get instructions on how to upload pictures to this site? Does one have to have a host on the internet? How do they get from the host to this site? I've got a lot of digital pictures but I'm sort of a newbie here.
If they are on another site, you'll need to save them back to your hard disk in order to upload them. Then you hover over the "Corvette Gallery" button above... then click "upload photos". Then, it's all downhill from there.....

You don't have to have a host on the internet. Once you upload them to here, we become your host.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I'm in the market for a new camere now. Any suggestions.:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Like Patrick, I use an Olympus digital and love it. Mine's a C2020.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts