Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I saw this Vette at the Vegas SEMA show 2 weeks ago.

The paint is like a Denim color, really nice looking.

ZEP

·
Registered
7,962 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
No, it was at the NCM. I took the picture
:laughing:

Sorry, the back and forth was comical to me. Why do you say it is evidently not a Z06 Carbon? I say it isn't because of the CG wheels where the Carbon has black. It is also devoid of a number on the door.

My thought is that this is a Supersonic Blue Z06 with the optional Z07 package.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:laughing:

Sorry, the back and forth was comical to me. Why do you say it is evidently not a Z06 Carbon? I say it isn't because of the CG wheels where the Carbon has black. It is also devoid of a number on the door.

My thought is that this is a Supersonic Blue Z06 with the optional Z07 package.
:rolling: :agree:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because too many people are telling me its not. I figured it was because when I asked one of the people working at NCM they said it was.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Because too many people are telling me its not. I figured it was because when I asked one of the people working at NCM they said it was.
Gotcha. Though I'm not looking at this car in person to me it just looks like a 2011 Z06 in Supersonic Blue with the Z07 package and maybe even the package that adds all the carbon fiber bits from the Carbon to a base Z06. If I remember it is called the CFZ option package. If this car is equipped with both it is really close to a Z06 Carbon. The main differences will be in the wheel and tire package, the livery on the doors and the interior. This one would simply be leather wrapped where a Carbon is bathed in Alcantra.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not
is to
was not

·
Registered
170 Posts
LOL!! back and forth is funny. Here we go, I say it is a carbon, Z06 with Z07 package and the carbon package with who knows what other options. Not sure why you think otherwise. Any way that is my .02 worth. I just put one of these cars together on the internet a few weeks back, would love to get one as my next Vette. I love the black headlight option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts