Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
pat i know your answer to the question......(hint stars and stripes tour 2002 columbus post cruise-inn) bubblehead was there too :)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Punk Boy said:
pat i know your answer to the question......(hint stars and stripes tour 2002 columbus post cruise-inn) bubblehead was there too :)
Hehehe... I remember that. That boy got a spankin ... :spanked:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
yes yes he did...and he wanted another round....spanked 4 times in one "race" you'll have to come down for the street rod nationals..but you have to behave yourself the cops are asses that weekend

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Punk Boy said:
yes yes he did...and he wanted another round....spanked 4 times in one "race" you'll have to come down for the street rod nationals..but you have to behave yourself the cops are asses that weekend
I still want to go to that, have to see how the schedule pans out....

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Punk Boy said:
That was FUN!! Poor guy didn't know what he was getting into. :laughing:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
If some punks starts rev'n on you.... is it go time?

i would say 99.99999% of time, YES sure, why not, put on a bit of a show.

as for the other 0.00001 %, when a cop is closely following you, i would hve to say..... NO :D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
If some punks starts rev'n on you.... is it go time?
If in the 72, I better not risk the embarrasment.....so I intimidate the lil sucker by pointing at him and laughing.:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts