Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
If by LG's your talking about long tube headers, no, you have to remove the B&B prt section and get a new intermediate section.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Basically then i'm better off buying the regular bullets?
If your going to install long tube headers yes...

or you can get B&B's headers that will bold right up. They aren't long tubes, think of them as mid-tubes. You'll loose a little in hp gains with them compared to the long tubes though. But if you want cats, you'll have to change the intermediate pipe anyway.

so, if your definitely going to add headers I'd skip the intermediate pipe and just go with the bullets. I'm still thinking about it myself, and picked up a B&B X-pipe barely used for cheap, which i can always sell later.

BTW, bullets with headers are insanely loud. I like it, but then again I'm half deaf anyway.... lol

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, bullets with headers are insanely loud. I like it, but then again I'm half deaf anyway.... lol[/QUOTE]

They are extremely loud and i think thats why i wanted to go with the PRT's ... I may end up just going with Borla Sport ... love the exhaust note ... not as loud as the bullets but louder than PRT's (i think). Borlas is still loud and possibly less drone... thanks bro.

-Mike
:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
BTW, bullets with headers are insanely loud. I like it, but then again I'm half deaf anyway.... lol
They are extremely loud and i think thats why i wanted to go with the PRT's ... I may end up just going with Borla Sport ... love the exhaust note ... not as loud as the bullets but louder than PRT's (i think). Borlas is still loud and possibly less drone... thanks bro.

-Mike
:cheers:[/QUOTE]

If you go with an aftermarket exhaust and headers, your wasting your money, it is going to be too loud for you I bet. The stock muffers still sound pretty good with headers, close to those borla sports sound without headers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts