Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see how many Canuckians are frequenting this site. Post away, you never know how near your nieghbors are across the frozen tundra...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Crusty said:
Just curious to see how many Canuckians are frequenting this site. Post away, you never know how near your nieghbors are across the frozen tundra...
Holy cow... there are HUNDREDS of Canadians here!

Plus ... South Africa, France, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Span, Lexumberg, Italy, Australia, Mexico, Panama.... I think more than half the countries in the world.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Re: Re: Canadian Club? Step up to the bar...

Patrick96LT4 said:
Holy cow... there are HUNDREDS of Canadians here!

Plus ... South Africa, France, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Span, Lexumberg, Italy, Australia, Mexico, Panama.... I think more than half the countries in the world.
150 countries ?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Im a Canuk. Just living in the good ol US of A. Ill be returning to my motherland soon. One and a Half years.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
iv'e been to Vancover a few time's.i alway's had fun.When i was in the service,we took our destroyer up some river(west coast side)way up to some port,then for liberty,me and my buddies took a train for along way's,it was a party time at whatever city it was,of coarse had to go to the "of-limit's" red light district.i remember sitting in a strip-club watch Doug Flutie play for some canadian team(when i managed to look at the T.V.)i had company that night and the ladies,and people in general were very nice.that was 14 year's ago.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Another Canuck here. Here is a pic of my car in Banff National Park, which is less than an hour from Calgary, where we live.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Airwilf here from Beamsville Ontario, just a few minutes west of Niagara Falls; a place I never go to. Too many tourists!!

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
Next year I'm goin to Wasaga Beach. I will take hollidays for the Cruise and just enjoy it.
This year the power outage kept me close to home and work. I was just lookin at the calendar and thinking " I missed a good one"

:excited: :excited: :excited: :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts