Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the Lubbock area and want to check out CCC, Inc., message me and I can give you meet time/place info and whatever else. We put this club together about 3 months ago and we are official. I am the webmaster and should have a site up in the next month or two.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WTG, Clay, Get the word out!

I saw your t-shirt from DC at the other meeting so I thought I'd check this place out... nice! :)

Later!
Rod

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be awesome if everyone in the club checked out this place......DC has stickers too that you can put your member # on or whatever....pretty cool looking stuff. This is by far the best Vette site I have ever seen or been a part of. Go Tech!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are in the Lubbock area and want to check out CCC, Inc., message me and I can give you meet time/place info and whatever else. We put this club together about 3 months ago and we are official. I am the webmaster and should have a site up in the next month or two.

Im in El Paso and am thinking of going to lubbock to have my cam installed, what shop do you suggest? TES or texas speed shop or another? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cam installation in Lubbock

Talk to Brian Souter at Classic Motor Cars, 806-792-4699. They don't do the work, but they can recomend the best place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts