Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after three minte or so, hit play it doesn't play automatically, thanks
Mg

I wish is was as fast as my Z06, not many things in this world are.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I agree the download is slow. But I just let it DL and did some other things online and came back too it.

It was an awesome video! The 2 Z06 are flying! Does the yellow one have a bigger front lip? Looks really clean!

Cool video if you have the time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, about the slow downlaod it was shot in HD and the files are big, I didn't shot it or dedit it. They red Zo6 is stock w/corsa exhaust, the yellow one is a Katech Stage one, w/BB fusion exhaust, Pdaft Coilover & Comp. sway bars & MTI front chin & rear spoiler.

Mg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry, about the slow downlaod it was shot in HD and the files are big, I didn't shot it or dedit it. They red Zo6 is stock w/corsa exhaust, the yellow one is a Katech Stage one, w/BB fusion exhaust, Pdaft Coilover & Comp. sway bars & MTI front chin & rear spoiler.

Mg
Great Vid.

I saved it to my desktop and it took less than 2 minutes to download.

Good job !

augydog :cheers:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Milton,

NYMC representin' yo!

Hey, what are you doing tomorrow AM? A few of us are meeting up to do a very low-key run. Btw, my car made 530rwhp 496rwtq with the Katech cam :) We need to meet up and compare rides.

Let me know!

-N

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Nabbs,

I am spending tommorrow doing some family time, It's my wife's birthday also!! Are coming Tuesday to track? here's pic of my engine bay:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47612010&d=1186382480

Mg
You missed out a fun run today Milton!

Your car looks beautiful, as always! But I think mine might be faster! jk!

I can't make the track event tomorrow due to work :( But I hope you guys have a blast and I look forward to meeting up at our next 5AM run.

-N

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Nabbs,

Wish I could have made it, Tomorrow should be fun. I want ti check you car out too. See you at the next run. Thanks

Mg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I remember watching this awesome video a while back. It's got some really great footage of the Z in action. But unfortunately, it won't play. Can this video be uploaded again? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vette_Holic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts