Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. I just took possession of my first ZO6 and love it. Will post pictures in a few days. The car is a skunk werkes conversion. On the back rear side is a fixed antenna. My old "99" car cover doesn't work because there is no hole for the antenna. Is there a car cover that would fit this or does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Do not buy a cheap one, or the most expensive one from wallmart. Just spend a couple hundred on a good one. If you are leaving the car outside. Don't even cover it. The days that the wind blows will flap the cover and make wear marks on your paint.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Need some help. I just took possession of my first ZO6 and love it. Will post pictures in a few days. The car is a skunk werkes conversion. On the back rear side is a fixed antenna. My old "99" car cover doesn't work because there is no hole for the antenna. Is there a car cover that would fit this or does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.
Most of the good covers will have a grommet to use when making a hole for the antenna. Make sure the cover is made for a Z06 and you should be ok. Just make sure to measure carefully when punching the hole and installing the grommet. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts