Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here seen the latest issue of
Car & Driver, on the cover shows what looks like a production version C-7!
Any comments, critques,
queezy feelings....???:laughing:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone here seen the latest issue of
Car & Driver, on the cover shows what looks like a production version C-7!
Any comments, critques,
queezy feelings....???:laughing:
The front is no to bad, I like the new headlites, but the back is really ugly, the taillites aren't to bad , but that trunk is really ugly !!!!!! For all the C6 holdouts, better wait for the C8

·
Registered
170 Posts
Post some pics please, I have only seen the cover, no pics of the rear. The front is the first I have seen that I like in all of the concepts so far. For C6 we saw a ton more photos of what C6 was going to be like. Please post some pics. Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Post some pics please, I have only seen the cover, no pics of the rear. The front is the first I have seen that I like in all of the concepts so far. For C6 we saw a ton more photos of what C6 was going to be like. Please post some pics. Thank you!!

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't remember GM ever presenting a new car like Corvette to the public in a movie. I love Corvette racing and I can not see this concept car racing, I see to many problems with it. I also believe that GM knows we are all eager to see some details of C7 and they seem to love misdirecting us as much as they can when it comes to the looks of the car. Keep the concepts coming and thoughts.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
little off the topic....

little off the topic, but C7 interior WILL BE amazing - nothing like any GM cars right now... I thought Stingray concept's interior was, again,,, just 'a concept', but GM seems pretty serious about putting some really nice interior in new GM cars...

I thought LFA ($350k Lexus) had amazing interior but C7 won't be too far off...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah PB7418, that link I posted was actually floating around online for a good while but it's actually a design concept done by one person. I REALLY HOPE GM saw it. The Car & Driver front I feel should stay "if" that's the best they can do with it but PLEASE keep that rear end.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The pic of the black car is definately more like it!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
The concept is the C7 I dont know how you could think otherwise.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
The concept is the C7 I dont know how you could think otherwise.
Probably because GM has said repeatedly that the Stingray concept is not the final C7 design. And I hope not its been out for what 3 years now? add a 7 year produvtion run on that and you hav a 10year old design running on the streets. Same problem the Camaro has now its been out 2 years but with the concept having been out for 4 years prior the car is starting to feel stale already.

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
Yes the Camaro has a 6 year old design and yet its still selling better then the Mustang infact nearly double now....

The problem with this notion is that regardless of when they showed off the Camaro concept it would be a 6 year old design by now. When the 2005 C6 came out you know that design was already like 4 years old? not shown to the public though. The same applies to all cars considering it takes on average 3-5 years to bring a new vehicle to market.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts