Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My C6 car seats are in good shape, but I wanted to put some car seat covers on to protect them. They are tan leather and I know from sad experience blue jeans will dye them.

I bought some IGGEE covers off Amazon, but the instructions are pretty useless. Do I need to take the car seats out to fit the covers and if so how? A little worried about breaking something. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My C6 car seats are in good shape, but I wanted to put some car seat covers on to protect them. They are tan leather and I know from sad experience blue jeans will dye them.

I bought some IGGEE covers off Amazon, but the instructions are pretty useless. Do I need to take the car seats out to fit the covers and if so how? A little worried about breaking something. Thanks!
No need to remove seats, just stretch them over your own seats.
On my C4 the seat bottoms come out easy and with them removed you can get the seatbacks on with ease.
Most people look at my seats and think they are factory covers. Iggee's does a great job making seat covers that really fit the seat, I am going to cover my Camaro seats with them as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No need to remove seats, just stretch them over your own seats.
On my C4 the seat bottoms come out easy and with them removed you can get the seatbacks on with ease.
Most people look at my seats and think they are factory covers. Iggee's does a great job making seat covers that really fit the seat, I am going to cover my Camaro seats with them as well.
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts