Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you car show guys do to get ready for a show? What kind of rituals do you have? I wondering more about what you do once you get to the show. I know if I drive my car 5 miles the paint is dusty and there is brake dust on the wheels. I see guys wiping there cars down with detailing spray but that scares me. Doesn't that scratch the crap out of you car considering if has lots dirt and dust on it from the drive to the show, especially on a black car. I'm thinking about entering an all corvette show this weekend for the first time and I would like some advice. thanks

B

·
0 Posts
Well I just make sure the night before I throw a fresh coat of Zaino polish on. Once arriving, I use my california duster to remove all of the road dust and then I use a quick coat of Zaino detail spray to make her look purty. The California Duster is the most valuable possession in my detailing equipment. That thing is amazing at removing fine dirt/dust without scratching the clear coat.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I wear my special red socks, my blue Converse high tops. Just before the judges get to my car I rub my stomach clockwise as fast as I can while patting my head chanting "boom shakalaka, boom shakalaka":laughing:

Really, BLM has the right idea. Make sure the insides of your doors and trunk/hatch is clean and dry. Use the small calif duster to do your dash and air cond vents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts